Monday, March 8, 2010

(It's about time I got some more photos on our blog. I have others, but they'll have to wait for a later date. I hope to get this up to date within a week, so there will be more after the ones I'm posting today.)

Early morning view of our apartment area. Our building is on the right, and our place is the two far windows on the third floor. We have grass and some flowers year-round, and a balcony that faces south. A lot of our neighbors are retired, and some of the others are professionals. It's most of the time quite peaceful, and we're only about 15 minutes walk from the church and the center of downtown.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! Great pictures and descriptions. The coastline is really cool. I'm not sure I've seen anything like it. That would be an amazing and humbling experience to retire the flag at Omaha Beach. I also love the picture of Norte Dame something-or-other...11th century, wow! It's interesting to see such modern buildings like the high school and apartment buildings set amid such antiquated surroundings. Very cool. Do the French revere Napoleon or is he seen as a warmonger? Anyway, I'm so glad I got a chance to take a look. Take care.